Thursday, April 14, 2005

Tan Lucy Pez has a new toy


I haven't blogged for a couple of days because I just got a new toy to play with. It's a shinny new red vacuum cleaner. It has nice features to play with. I really like it.

I need two vacs because I hate carrying the vacuum up and down stairs. But this one is so nice that I'm carrying it up and down anyway, 'cause it's more fun than the old one. I might have to get another one just like it....

The weather has been beautiful. Sunny and warm for days. I've been out to dinner with my craft group peeps, walked outside with my friend Irene each morning, walked along the river yesterday with Niks, things such as that. Nothing exciting, but just nice.

Yesterday Niks and I watched Legally Blond, because he brought it home from the library last week. He is not a well person. But I sort of enjoyed it. Legally Blond Two stinks, but the first one is kinda cute, in a totally stupid way.  Posted by Hello

4 comments:

dddragon said...

lol -- yeah, we watched Legally Blonde and it was surprisingly not awful. Haven't see II.

Sometimes movies surprise you ... and sometimes you just need a dumb, meaningless one to watch.

dddragon said...

oh, and who wants to take bets she gets another vacuum cleaner.

Upstairs Downstairs vacuums for the woman who has a ceiling mop.

TLP said...

Hey! I resemble that remark! (I am honestly thinking of getting another one like the new one. Life is short. An old person has to hurry to be happy NOW.)

Lila said...

Yeah, I actually enjoyed Legally Blonde! Bush, I think you should do what brings you joy: Get yourself another one of those FUN vacuum cleaners! (Only YOU, truly, could have fun with a vacuum cleaner!)