Thursday, March 23, 2006

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.



Radio question of the day:

One in 10 of us could find this in our car right now, if we went looking for it.

********************

I haven't felt like blogging. 'Course I figured that the earth would go into a holding pattern if I didn't blog. Hrmpf. The blogging world went on just fine without me. Those bloggers. Gotta admire them. Chin up and all that rot.

**********************

Answer to the radio question of the day:

A French Fry

Not in my car. If I thought there was a french fry somewhere in there, I'd have found it and eaten it by now.

12 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gee. Have you not been b**gging? I didn't notice.

(Heh. Hoss 1, TLP 0)

dddragon said...

well, I'VE noticed. I was about to go over there and whup you.

bornfool said...

I'd bet that there are at least 2 to 3 fries in my floorboard right now. I'm saving them for later.

Good to hear from you.

Libby said...

i was gonna say 'ice scraper', cuz no matter how much i used it, it always disappeared!

Doug The Una said...

TLP, we've just been going through the motions without you.

Lila said...

Nice to have you back!

Actually, Anex Snoopy Pez takes care of any food items left behind in the car. Occasionally she'll get lucky and find a fry.

Rachel said...

I guessed dog/cat food. That's what I keep in case I see a stray animal to feed. What?? Everyone else doesn't??

I don't think there are any fries though.

Glad to see you back. Yes, I did miss you. Thought maybe you had flew the coop or something!

Hale McKay said...

Welcome back. Glad it was just not feeling like blogging and not sickness.
...In my car the answer would be a grape(s) or maybe a raisin(s) depending on how long it's been there.

Klondike Kate said...

My dog loves to go hunting for those lost fries. It's pretty annoying when I'm doing 55... =-)

Good to hear from you!

Peter said...

Hi Lucy, yep you've been missed.

lime said...

lucy, i've missed you and your wit. and i hope you've been ok. you've been in my thoughts.

as for the french frry, no way on earth you'll find one in my car. i really can't stand fast food. it's been prolly close to a year since i've eaten the stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yea - i'd eat the found french fry too.

Sometimes a little break is good for the soul.